- Lord Parshuram Temple is situated near Chiplun City about 10 kms from Chiplun ST Bus Depot.
- Konkan Railway’s Chiplun Station is the nearest location to reach Parshuram temple. Tourists can also come by road.
- This destination is situated near Mumbai-Goa National Highway and is about 1.5 kms from Highway.
- For the tourists having their own vehicle it is possible to visit temple directly as the government has recently constructed road to reach temple directly.
- For the tourists coming through ST Buses they have to come from either chiplun or Khed ST Bus depot from where every half an hour buses run on the route of Parshuram Temple.
Click here for more information
Bus Timetable - https://msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in/
Railway Timetable - http://www.irctc.com/